I've added more posts! Scroll to the bottom and click "Older Posts" to find more.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Randomness

Just a few random pictures of our time in Texas...

Mom got a new vacuum, and boy were the kids obsessed.  Not a bad obsession, if you ask me...
Brenner loved dressing up.  He found this little number in the dress-up bin.  Interesting combo Brenner Man.
Making music on the stairs.
This laundry bin is a game the kids LOVE to play.  Whenever my brother, Skylar, brings his laundry bin out.  Emmy will say, "We want to play!"  And they'll hop in, get slid and tossed around the living room.  It's hysterical.
Mama got her hair done!  Ooo La La! 
Did you know that Brenner also surfs?
Emmy and Dad baked up a storm of goodies.  They made lemon bars, chocolate chip cookies, triple chocolate cookies... and had a fun-filled pizza party.  Whenever she saw my dad in the kitchen she would scream with flailing arms, "I wanna bake!  Can I help??"  And she'd scoot her chair next to the kitchen island, and start grabbing and tossing things around.  Brenner would even join in on the fun.  Chef Emmy... those pizzas were DELISH!  I'm seeing a pizza biz in the future... 
Sprinkling the cheese was probably her favorite part.
There is quite a science to the placement of pepperoni, in case you didn't know.

0 comments: